1Why should I purchase from SGBEST.com?
Latest – SGBEST.com is able to source for the latest model for you which may yet to be launched in your own country. You will be the spotlight among your friends by getting the latest models from us. • Reasonable – All mobile phones selling at SGBEST.com are priced affordably at no hidden cost. There are many types of payment you can choose from. Items are definitely original, new, and unlocked. 100% value for money! and SGBEST.com provides 1 Year Warranty for all products • Convenient – You can purchase from SGBEST.com anytime, anywhere. You do not have to waste your trip to the retail shop just to check on the availability of your preferred models, styles and colors. SGBEST.com is a one stop solution for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. • Cost Savings- No travelling required, no parking, and hassle free as we deliver right to your door step. • Freedom – Our members will be able to enjoy our low prices of the mobile phones without signing of any mobile subscription plans that will tie our members down for 2 years. • Safe and Secure – SGBEST.com is registered under VeriSign® Secure Site SSL Certificates which protects the transfer of sensitive data on SGBEST.com using a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. SGBEST.com also uses secured payment mode for our customer such as – PayPal.Check if the power cable is connected.
2What does SIM unlocked mean?
• This means that the phone is not locked to any particular phone service providers. Before you make a decision to purchase a particular phone, please make sure that the frequency of your mobile phone network is compatible with the phone you wish to purchase. There is no commitment to any minimum term contract to buy our phones.
3Will the phone I purchase work in my country?
• Here are the country’s ranges for your reference:You should check mobile phones tablet specification first at product detail page whether products support 3G/4G, and if you have any enquries, contact @ [email protected] • LTE / 4G Compatible to Asia, Africa, Europe, New Zealand and Australia • HSDPA & WCDMA / 3G Compatible to Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia • GSM / 2G Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia
4How should I purchase?
*Note: The user must be registered as a member of SGBest or guest checkout in order to purchase from SGBest.com • Steps to purchase products: 1. Click on the product you would like to purchase. 2. Select the quantity and options (if any) and click “Add to Cart”. 3. Repeat step 1 and 2 for more products. 4. Go to cart and check if the detail of the product(s) added is/are correct and choose shipping option (Local delivery or self collection) if you are in Singapore. if you are overseas, you can choose calculation shipping and choose country to be shipped. after confirming, click on the checkout button to proceed to the payment page.
5What forms of payment does SGBest accept?
• We gladly accept Credit Card(Visa, Master) by Smoovpay, Bank fund transfers(via DBS/POSB), PAYNOW UEN: 200904038C, Cash and Cash on delivery (COD) at your place also possible for Singapore order. • We accept Credit Card(Visa, Master) by Smoovpay, Paypal, Bank fund transfers(via DBS/POSB) for Singapore order.
6What currency does SGBest accept?
• We accept Singapore Dollar (SGD) or US Dollar (USA). Customer can change currency at product detail page. We recommend customer pay by Singapore Dollar (SGD).
7How will the product(s) be delivered to us?
• For Singapore Delivery, the product(s) will be delivered to your doorstep by our own courier service. It will take 1~3 working days • For other countries other than Singapore, international couriers such as DHL and TNT services will be used to deliver the product(s) to the designated location of the mailing address. It will take 3 to 5 working days if there is no customs delay.
8How much is delivery charge?
• Singapore order : It will be $7 delivery charge • Overseas order : It depends, you can check shipping cost at viewcart or checkout page based on country and weight.
9Do I have to be present at the time of delivery ?
• Yes, you need to be present at the time of delivery to sign and accept the purchase. We will need your Proof of Identification (NRIC/FIN or passport) in order to proceed with delivery of your item(s). • Make sure you or someone at least 18 years of age and authorized to sign installation documents on your half is present for your installation.
10What is the currency my order will be billed in and GST?
• All orders made in Singapore or payments made Credit card (Visa, Mastercard), Bank Transfer, Paypal, COD will automatically be billed in Singapore Dollars(SGD) upon checkout page. • All prices stated include 7% GST. If you are a tourist, we will provide a GST refund voucher (TOUREGO) to claim GST at the airport.
11Suddenly I changed my mind and would like to buy another model. Can I ask for refund or exchange?
• Unfortunately, No refund or exchange can be made once payment has been received.
12I am corporate buyer/ wholesaler/ overseas buyer, I want to order bulk, can I get wholesale price?
Yes, You can contact us or visit the 'contact us' page of our website
13Do the products come with any warranty?
• Yes. All product(s) sold by SGBest come with a 12 Month limited warranty to original purchaser that is valid from the date of purchase. • If stated as a local set, you should go to manufacturer service centre for repair. • If stated as an export set, You have to contact us and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any item without an RAN Number will not be accepted by us. Repair will usually take 7-14 working days. For more information, please review our Warranty section in our Terms and Conditions.
14If Defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period?
• Any defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period is not accepted.
15Can I get refund or one for one exchange?
• If product is beyond repair, we can provide one for one exchange. • Only when item is no long in-stock, we will allow refunds or exchanges for a different item of similar value, Customer can also exchange it to an item of higher value, provided that customer is willing to do a top-up for the difference
16What is not covered under this warranty
• Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, any h/w, s/w alteration (dissemble or change h/w, rooting, flashing custom roms, unlock bootloader etc), tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user’s manual. • Defects or damage due to spillage of food/liquids or wrong usage of electrical supply & voltage. • Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God. • Normal wear & tear, rusting or stains, scratches & damages, dusts, Few bad pixels (below 5) to (on) the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts and internal parts that are due to normal customer use. • Accessories, consumables such as battery.
17What is the process of claiming warranty service in Singapore?
If stated as local set in product detail page, you can go to manufacturer service center directly in Singapore for repair. If stated as export set in product detail page, see below carefully. • Before you visit, you must contact us and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any items without an RAN number will not be accepted by us. • E-mail [email protected] or call us at +65 6560 2451 or whatsapp+ 65 9789 5340 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) together with the Return form. • While contacting us, please state the defect(s) in detail. • You have to visit our office with the product with purchase invoice, warranty card and the whole package. And our technician will check and provide warranty receipt If a manufacturing fault is identified and confirmed. • It will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items. • We will contact you when goods are ready for collection. you visit our office with warranty receipt
18I am the overseas customer, How can I claim the warranty?
• You must contact us within warranty period and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any items sent without an RAN number will not be accepted by us. You are responsible for the package until it arrives at our offices. Shipping cost are to be paid by customers.You must pay for a levy fee USD$15 which occurs when send products to a local service centre. It will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items. Please observe the following procedures: E-mail [email protected] or call us at+65 6560 2451 or what Sapp+ 65 9789 5340 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) together with the Return form. While contacting us, please state the defect(s) in detail. Our technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement. We will email you the Return Form with RAN Number. Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, invoice or warranty card (if any) that came with the product. We will not be able to do the warranty service if the product(s) is/are in an incomplete state. You should attach invoice or warranty card into the package of the product and also write the Return Authorization Number (RAN) at the warranty card and return to us. You should ship the return items with the whole package and attach warranty card or invoice via an insured carrier and obtain a tracking number for your package, and provide a tracking number and transfer levy fee USD$15 to us. (PayPal or Bank Transfer)We request that you securely pack the product in a box using bubbles wrap. Please return the entire defective product with all the accessories including original box. Missing items may cause the failure for the warranty procedure. You should pay the shipping fee for sending back the items to you, and it will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items.