- Please read carefully.Last updated: 8th June 2018
Welcome to the www.SGBEST.com! The following terms and conditions and any other policies or guidelines are posted by SGBEST.com website. IF YOU VISIT OR SHOP AT SGBEST.com, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Visitors and shoppers are advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site or purchasing any of the product(s) or using any of the services available on or through it. These Terms and Conditions may change in the future without giving you any prior notice. Your continued use of this site after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.General
- SGBEST.com (“We”) is a property of Livewire Global PTE LTD (company). Henceforth, all the Terms and conditions stated will be applicable between SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD and the user (“You”).
- While every care is taken to ensure that product(s) illustration and information are as accurate as possible, photograph, video and images that are shown are only representation of actual product(s) and variation may apply from time to time.
- In consideration of your use of the website service, you agree to: (1) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the member’s registration form and (2) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up to date and incomplete, SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not up to date and incomplete, SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- If a password was issued to you, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You also agree to log off from your account at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
Reviews, Comments and Communications
- We welcome all visitors to register as a member in order to post reviews, comments, photos, questions, suggestions, ideals or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead to its content. SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- You agree that we shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, including the right to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, publicly perform or display, translate, create derivatives works from, or otherwise communicate to the public all the submissions on the Site or elsewhere. You shall not assert any proprietary right or moral right of any kind with respect to any submissions.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on SGBEST.com is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found, SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD reserves the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable).
- The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- Our advertisement prices are not inclusive of GST/VAT. For Singapore order, GST amount will be shown at the shopping cart check out section. Customer from countries other than Singapore will have to make their VAT payment at their own individual country before receiving the goods. (For more information please read Government Tax Section below)
- All mobile phone prices are without contract or line subscription.
- SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD reserves the right to change the price or promotional free gifts (while stocks last) of our product(s) without prior notice.
Ordering Of Product(s)
- There will not be any extra charges for using credit cards or any other type of payment at SGBEST.com. All the prices stated in SGBEST.com are fixed excluding customs duties, import taxes and delivering charges (if any).
- When you make a payment to an order, you will automatically receive a confirmation email from SGBEST.com (for bank transfer and cash payment only) Paypal (for credit cards payments) to confirm your order. Your order constitutes the amount of payment made to SGBEST.com to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Product(s) which is/are not included within the dispatch email will not be included in the order and there will be no contract among SGBEST.com, Livewire Global PTE LTD and the User.
- SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD reserved the rights to delay or refuse purchase order where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected and request credit card authorisation form, id photo copy, and credit card copy. If SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues, a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase.
- For coming soon models. You can do pre order even though product is not yet released, Once product is ready for sale, we will reserve and contact you.
- For singapore order. If stated as export set in product detail page, It means “for export only”. It is not approved in local use.
- No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- For tourist, We can give you gst refund form and premier tax free voucher for tax refund at airport for over S$100 purchase
- There is no way for you to Cancel your order once it has been placed, so be sure of your decision.
- All product(s) sold by SGBest.com come with a one year limited warranty to original purchaser that is valid from the date of purchase. Any defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period is not accepted.This warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original customer who purchased the product and is not transferable.If stated as local set in product detail page, you can go to manufacturer service center directly in Singapore for repair. (But Apple, Asus, Microsoft come with international warranty).
and if stated as export set in product detail page, see below carefully.Our technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement and we do have the right to decide whether we will offer repair, replace, or issue a credit voucher regarding on the defective unit. Our warranty services do not apply to any product that has had its serial / IMEI number altered, defaced or removed.
The following are not covered under this warranty
1. Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, any h/w, s/w alteration
(dissemble or change h/w, rooting, flashing custom roms, unlock bootloader etc), tampering or
failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user’s manual.
2. Defects or damage due to spillage of food/liquids or wrong usage of electrical supply & voltage.
3. Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
4. Normal wear & tear, rusting or stains, scratches & damages, dusts, Few bad pixels (below 5)
to (on) the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts and internal parts that are
due to normal customer use.
5. Accessories, consumables such as battery.One-year Limited Warranty: International OrdersYou must contact us within warranty period and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any items sent without an RAN number will not be accepted by us.
You are responsible for the package until it arrives at our offices. Shipping cost are to be paid by customers.
You must pay for a levy fee USD$15 which occurs when send products to a local service centre.
It will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items.
Please observe the following procedures:
- E-mail [email protected] or call us at+65 6560 2451 or Whatsapp +65 9789 5340 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) together with the Return form.
- While contacting us, please state the defect(s) in detail.
- Our technical support representative will determine if your problem is covered under this warranty agreement.
- We will email you the Return Form with RAN Number.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, invoice or warranty card (if any) that came with the product.
- We will not be able to do the warranty service if the product(s) is/are in an incomplete state.
- You should attach invoice or warranty card into the package of the product and also write the Return Authorization Number (RAN) at the warranty card and return to us.
- You should ship the return items with the whole package and attach warranty card or invoice via an insured carrier and obtain a tracking number for your package, and provide a tracking number and transfer levy fee USD$15 to us. (PayPal or Bank Transfer)
- We request that you securely pack the product in a box using bubbles wrap. Please return the entire defective product with all the accessories including original box. Missing items may cause the failure for the warranty procedure.
- You should pay the shipping fee for sending back the items to you, and it will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items.
One-year Limited Warranty : Singapore Orders
- If stated as local set in product detail page, you can go to manufacturer service center directly in Singapore for repair.
If stated as export set in product detail page, see below carefully.
You have to visit our office with the whole package and attach warranty card and invoice.Before you visit, you must contact us and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Any items without an RAN number will not be accepted by us.You visit our office for pick up after repair. and it will usually take 7-14 working days to process the warranty items.
Please observe the following procedures:
- E-mail [email protected] or call us at +65 6560 2451 or Whatsapp + 65 9789 5340 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) together with the Return form.
- While contacting us, please state the defect(s) in detail.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranty card (if any) that came with the product.
- You have to visit our office with the whole package and attach warranty card and invoice.
- You can make payment via:
- Online payment by Smoovpay (VISA, MasterCard), Paypal.
- Should Credit card be 3D registered credit card (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode),
or further information is needed from customer, we will email a credit card authorisation form, requesting a copy of photo ID (eg. driving license) and credit card copy front to verify the real cardholder, Should be no response from customers within 5 working days, the order will be cancelled automatically. and we will refund credit card payment to customer account.
- Should your billing address and paypal address differ, or further information is needed from customer, we will email a credit card authorisation form, requesting a copy of photo ID (eg. driving license) and credit card copy front to verify the real cardholder. Should be no response from customers within 5 working days, the order will be cancelled automatically. and we will refund paypal payment to customer paypal account.
- Three other forms of payment mode will only be applicable to orders in Singapore: Cash, Nets, COD Payment – Cash or Nets has to be made at our office.
- We also accept Bank Transfer payment via DBS/POSB.
A confirmation letter with the bank details will be sent to your email.
Our account number are:
- We also accept Bank Transfer payment via DBS/POSB.
- DBS/POSB Account Number:054-902489-9 (Current account)
- After receiving your order confirmation, you are required to make payment within 48 hours for bank transfer customer and 120 hours (5 working days) for cash-payment customer, otherwise your order will be forfeited.
- Customers who select cash and bank transfer payment modes and do not make payment 3 times consecutively will have their account deleted from the website.
- After making payment through Bank Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer, the user must contact us through E-mail us at [email protected] to inform us of the reference number on your Bank Transfer receipt.
- An automated E-Invoice will be mailed to your registered E-mail address upon successful online transaction via Bank transfer and Cash Payment.
- An original invoice will be sent to you together with the product(s) you ordered during delivery.
- For Singapore order, you will be charged for Singapore delivery at SGD7.00 (approximately USD5.00. For overseas shipping charge, please refer to viewcart (shipping calculation) .
- Additional delivery charges may apply for special circumstances and rearrangement such as changing of timing or location. (e.g Remote Area)
- For all International orders, customers shall pay for all shipping charges (varies depending on the location), customs duties and import taxes (if any) in your own country. If you fail to receive goods, you should pay returning shipping charges due to the change of customers mind, government customs regulations.
- Overseas delivery charge will be shown upon checking out from the shopping cart based on location of the recipient and weight.
- SGBEST.com and Livewire Global PTE LTD will not be responsible for late or non-deliveries under following conditions:-
- None of the appointed recipient is present at the address given within the hours which delivery was requested to take place.
- The delivery address given was incorrect.
- No such person at the given address.
- Contact number was not accurate for us to make any form of contact with the appointed recipient(s) in order to execute the order successfully.
- Any other unexpected situation that is not any form of negligent act.
- For Singapore Orders that choose Cash or Nets payment mode, you must come down to our office to make payment and collect your product(s) on the spot after calling us first to check the availability of stock.
Government Tax (APPLIES to SINGAPORE ORDER ONLY)
- If you want any special requirement for Shipping (Insurance, Spercial Courier)Email [email protected] or call us at +65 6560 2451 or whatsapp + 65 9789 5340.
- GST is a wide base tax levied on the import of goods, as well as nearly all supplies of goods and services in Singapore (except rental of residential properties and some financial services). Being a GST registered company, in accordance with the Singapore’s law; we are required to charge sales tax in transactions and services. We do not benefit from the collection of sales tax. All taxes collected will be directly remitted to our tax authority. The sales tax amount will be displayed on the checkout section of the site and invoices.
- If you are ordering from outside of Singapore, the recipient of the products is responsible for all customs duties or taxes incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore your order may be subjected to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note that we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or taxes.